The Black Mountains Gliding Club policy on visiting powered aircraft is laid out below.
- One motor glider is permanently based at the airfield. If another motor glider visits the site, only one may operate on that day.
- Motor glider pilots are requested to not practice "touch and go's" at the airfield.
- All powered arrivals are strictly 'Prior Permission Required' and limited to approved aircraft/pilots, with the exception of specified local pilots, aircraft in emergency situations and emergency service and police helicopters. Approval is given by the CFI or his nominated deputy.
- There is a total ban on self-launching or landing under power of Self Launching Motor Gliders and no start ups within 3 nautical miles of the airfield.
- Noise abatement procedures should be followed. Please request a copy of the procedures when applying for permission.